- CIPS, CRS, CRB, ePro
Terri has been in real estate since 1994. As a sales associate, she quickly reached levels of production which gave her the wealth of experience she now shares as Branch Manager with the Weston sales associates. In 1998 she transitioned to management, where she has been integrally involved in the career development of over 300 independent sales associates. As a career counselor, she appreciates the testimonials of the many success stories developed within the office.
About the Weston Office:
- Sales associates who consistently lead the Weston market in listings and closed sales.
- Experienced office support staff to assist sales associates and clients.
- Option to attend weekly business meetings and education opportunities to help keep sales associates skill level current in the marketplace in order to better serve the customer's needs.
- Leader in the Luxury Weston market.
As Florida’s largest residential real estate firm and the number one company in Weston, this office is proud to be part of Coldwell Banker. If you are currently a REALTOR® who is considering affiliating with another company or a newly-licensed Associate deciding where to build your real estate business, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you. I can show you all of the benefits and advantages of the Coldwell Banker system, and tell you how Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate has become the leading real estate services firm in Florida, and in the country.
Feel free to contact me on my personal number 954-848-3500– to schedule an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you.
Competitive Business Support Systems
- Mortgage, Title and Home Warranty Protection Services - Full compliment of services for our customers
- Commercial Services, Property Management and Leasing Services
- Relocation Services with Cartus Mobility Network -- the world’s largest which drives more buyers & sellers to us
- Coldwell Banker University – Access to Superior Education
- Legal Team -- to assist with complex transaction issues
- Option to enroll in Group Benefits through a third party provider
- Coldwell Banker Cares Foundation – sales associates and staff warmly give back to local communities through fundraising efforts and donations made to local charities throughout the year.
The Internet Marketing System
- 900+Coldwell Banker Blue websites to drive traffic to our listings – highest level of exposure in the industry
- Extensive Search Engine advertising to drive traffic to our company websites
“HomeBase InTouch” directs internet inquiries to agents cell phone in 60 seconds – no leads are missed on our listings
- Our exclusive Global Marketing reaches 12 Million potential buyers daily
Education & Family
Associate in Arts Degree from Miami-Dade Community College
Higher education in the field of Psychology at Covenant College in Lookout Mountain, TN and Belhaven College in Jackson, MS
Terri has lived in South Florida since 1973. She has been married since 1981 and has three adult children, and three grandchildren.
Designations, Professional Affiliations
Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
Council of Residential Specialists
Certified International Property Specialist
Transnational Referral Certification
Member of the Miami Association of Realtors since 1994.
2008 Residential Board President.
2010 Chairman of the Board of The Realtor Association of Miami & The Beaches
2011 President of the Broward Council of The MIAMI Association of Realtors.( over 8000 Broward County members)
2012 Treasurer of the Miami Association of Realtors (with over 6200 members in Broward County).
2012 Florida Realtors District 4 Vice President.
Florida Association of Realtors, Director 2005-Present
National Association of Realtors, Director 2008-2016
NAR Conventional Finance and Lending Committee, 2008 & 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013,2014
2015 NAR Social Media Advisory Board Chairman.
Terri's involvement with these organizations and affiliations add incredible market knowledge and trends. This knowledge she shares with the sales group to grow and build their business.